Friday, April 14, 2006

On the UGA Ninja: This Is Your Soundtrack

Okay, so it amazes me that Doug is able to focus on focus on something as picayune as nuclear war when the ever-present threat of ninja attack has struck so close to home. Some of us, at least, have our priorities straight, and that's why this Friday Not-Even-Random Ten is dedicated to Jeremiah Ransom, the UGA Ninja, and the brave ATF agents who saved us from his dangerous and subversive ninja activities.

The Ten:

1. Johnny Cash, "Man in Black"
2. Elvis, "Suspicious Minds"
3. Garbage, "I Think I'm Paranoid"
4. Dixie Chicks, "Ready to Run"
5. Busta Rhymes, "Put Your Hand Where My Eyes Can See"
6. Franz Ferdinand, "Take Me Out"
7. Frank Sinatra, "Ain't That a Kick in the Head"
8. Queen, "I Want to Break Free"
9. Switchfoot, "Dare You to Move"
10. Vertical Horizon, "Shackled"

As always, your Ten go in comments.

No comments: