Monday, June 28, 2004

On Carol Coleman, my other babydaddy

Okay, so I don't have much so say on this topic that hasn't been better said elsewhere. But I would like to address an open letter to Carol Coleman, owner of a great big pair of cast-iron cojones:

Carol. Girlfriend.

As you probably know, your interview with President Bush has been spreading wildfire-esque across the Internet and is the talk of the liberal blog community. I wanted to add my thoughts to the barrage of e-mail I'm sure you're getting -- thank you. Thank you for asking the questions that no American journalist has the guts to say; thank you for calling him on his attempts to change the subject and out-and-out lie. Your interview was fun to watch and, for those of us used to nothing but American quasi-journalistic softballs, even a bit exciting. It's really too bad that you got your hand slapped for your "impertinence", because it really was refreshing to see.

Nothin' but love,
ACG
Citizen of Blogovia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've keep in mind your stuff previous to and you're just extremely
fantastic. I really like what you've bought right here, really like what you're
saying and the way by which you are saying it.
You are making it entertaining and you continue to care
for to stay it smart. I cant wait to learn far more from you.
That is actually a great site.

Here is my web-site; Castle Clash Cheats