Sunday, November 27, 2005

On a helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva interception on second and goal

Okay, so I've gotta give it to Georgia Tech: they make for a good football game. Especially since the best football games are the ones we win! Dayum! And their defense was absolutely en fuego last night, holding us to only 14 points, one touchdown per half. Which was still seven points too many for them! Snap! And they really did have a great sense of humor in the week leading up to the big game, which shows real class. I bet they're regretting that right about now! Ouch! Also, being the proud owner of a ticket to the ACC championships in Jacksonville on December 3, I'm grateful to GT for their victory over Miami, which launched Virginia Tech into their championship seat. Sorry you won't be there yourselves, suckers! Punked!

Enough of all that. My parents raised me well, and they taught me that being a good winner is just as important as being a good loser. To that end, my gift to Georgia Tech, a poem by Sean Connery on SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy.

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I can't remember the rest, but your mother's a whore.

Suck it, Trebek."

No comments: