Okay, so this week has been mad-wicked crazy (and certainly longer than five days, although the calendar insists otherwise), so I'm knocking off work half a day early and I'm slacking on my blogging duties. Hah! Promote this, editorial suckers.
Who'll do my work for me? Doug will, with a reminder not to write off this weekend's Georgia-Florida game, because Joe Tereshinski might just surprise us (and if he does, it won't be too much of a surprise anyway). And Josh will, too, reminding us that
Scary. And now the Ten:
1. Evanescence, "Even In Death"
2. Eagle Eye Cherry, "Save Tonight"
3. Berlioz, "Sur les lagunes," from "Les nuits d'ete"
4. Britney Spears, "Stronger"
5. Serge Gainsbourg, "Ce Morel Ennui"
6. Room 5, "Make Luv"
7. The Temptations, "The Way You Do the Things You Do"
8. Rossini, "Prelude religieux" from "Petite messe solennelle"
9. Serge Gainsbourg, "Quant Mon 6.35 Me Fait Les Veux Doux"
10. Frank Sinatra, "The Brooklyn Bridge"
What. The hell. At once depressing, slightly embarrassing and bizarrely French; it's a lot to accomplish in one Random Ten. If anyone feels like trying to decode that... I beg you not to.