Friday, October 07, 2005

On Friday Random Ten - Arrogance and Entitlement Edition

Okay, so my editor got me one of those "365 Stupidest Things Ever Said" calendar for my birthday last year, and yesterday's quote was a scream:
I desire what is good. Therefore, everyone who oes not agree with me is a traitor.
- King George

No, not that one - this one was the king of England.

In other news, I think that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he shares a piece of cake. Some people cut the piece in two and take the bigger piece. Some people cut it in two and let the other person choose first. Something tells me that this guy takes the entire piece, says, "Ooh, gotta move faster than that, Chief," and eats it in front of you, really slowly.

That's strike two, dude. Strike two. Next time, your stem valves are property of Practically Harmless.

The Ten:

1. Garbage, "Sleep Together"
2. Kay Starr, "C'est Magnifique"
3. WorldScapes,"Les Gens Pauvres De Paris"
4. Eve 6, "Promise"
5. Athenaeum, "Spotlight"
6. Sarah Brightman, "So Many Things"
7. Dido, "Take My Hand"
8. Cal Tjader, "Soul Sauce (Fila Brazillia remix)"
9. Vertical Horizon, "We Are"
10. Lynden David Hall, "All You Need Is Love"

Love, and a good pair of needle nose pliers....

No comments: