Okay, so Josh over at Martians Attacking Indianapolis (damn, I love that name) has gotten me curious enough about this whole MyHeritage thing to try it myself. For the unschooled, MyHeritage is shilling for its face recognition software by allowing you to upload your picture and find out which celebrities share your facial structure.
My first match was Penelope Cruz (71%). Third was Audrey Tatou, sixth was Lindsay Lohan. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
Second was, of course, Sylvester Stallone.
Yeeargh. On to the music already:
1. 311, "Freeze Time"
2. Guster, "Either Way"
3. Missy Elliott, "Get Ur Freak On," featuring Nelly Furtado (y'all know I don't self edit)
4. Frank Sinatra, "The House I Live In"
5. The Original Broadway Cast of Avenue Q, "The Internet Is For Porn"
6. Oasis, "Roll With It"
7. Ella Fitzgerald, "Wait Till You See Him (De-Phazz Remix)"
8. Kay Starr, "More Than You Know"
9. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, "Der Vofelfanger bin ich ja," from Die Zauberflote
10. Abra Moore, "Trip On Love"
Yours go in comments.