Preach it, Keith Olbermann.
Okay, so with all the attention I've been putting on Bush's actual plan, I've been shamefully neglecting the speech itself. Let's give it a look:
Succeeding in Iraq also requires defending its territorial integrity and stabilizing the region in the face of extremist challenges. This begins with addressing Iran and Syria. These two regimes are allowing terrorists and insurgents to use their territory to move in and out of Iraq. Iran is providing material support for attacks on American troops. We will disrupt the attacks on our forces. We'll interrupt the flow of support from Iran and Syria. And we will seek out and destroy the networks providing advanced weaponry and training to our enemies in Iraq.
Declaring... war... on Iran. Is one way to get troops out of Iraq, I suppose.
Yikes. Never mind. Somebody post a Random Ten. Here's mine:
1. Berlin, "Take My Breath Away"
2. Alicia Bridges, "I Love the Nightlife (Disco 'Round)"
3. The Psychadelic Furs, "I'll Stop the World"
4. The Gap Band, "Early In the Morning"
5. Frank Sinatra, "My Funny Valentine"
6. Hugh Masekela, "Mama"
7. George Gerswhin, "Summertime"
8. Revis, "Caught in the Rain"
9. Lenny Kravitz, "You Wer In My Heart"
10. Jump, Little Children, "Lovers' Greed"
And rather the oldies-heavy Random Ten it was, too.