Okay, so we've been following along with the UNC-Greensboro College Republicans as they celebrate "Morals Week," and it's been a rollicking good time. Looking at their deep concern for reproductive health on Pro-Life Day! Following their quest for family values on Straight Pride Day! Examining their sincere devotion to the welfare of our troops on Support Our Troops Day! What a hoot!
Unfortunately, we at Practically Harmless won't be able to join them in their PETA (People for the Eating of Tasty Animals) Barbecue. Why? Because we're Catholic, and we're not allowed to eat any kind of animal today, tasty or otherwise. But to make up for that failure, we'd like to offer the College Republicans their very own Morals Week Friday Not-Even-Random Ten. Assholes.
Sit back, make yourself a peanut butter sandwich, and enjoy the Ten:
1. No Doubt, "Hella Good"
2. Donna Summer, "Bad Girls"
3. Tony Bennett, "The Good Life"
4. Drowing Pool, "Sinner"
5. Skunk Anansie, "Hedonism (Just Because You Feel Good)"
6. Garbage, "Wicked Ways"
7. Kay Starr, "It's All Right With Me"
8. Chevelle, "Until You're Reformed"
9. 3LW, "No More (Baby I'ma Do Right)"
10. Amy Winehouse, "You Know I'm No Good"
And a bonus track, just for the UNCGCRs:
11. 311, "Misdirected Hostility"
Your weekend plans, your moral failings, and your own Tens go in comments.