Thursday, September 16, 2004

On the Columbus Ledger-Inferior

Okay, so I count myself a proud former Columbusite - proud not because I lived there, but because I don't live there any longer. Now, it isn't an entire town of morons; both my parents live there, and I still keep in touch with a few high school friends, so there might be as many as seven or eight non-morons. But the general tone of the town is one of utter moronity, recently exemplified by this fancy little tidbit from today's Ledger-Enquirer:

Left vs. right

With Jesse Jackson and Peggy Noonan in town this week, we asked each about today's political arena from their perspectives.

Head here

Text goes here and here. Text goes here and here. Text goes here and here. Text goes here and here. Text goes here and here.

Head here

Text goes here and here. Text goes here and here. Text goes here and here. Text goes here and here. Text goes here and here.
Head here, you say? Text here and here? But why not here? Oh, this layout thing is so complicated.

Thanks to World O' Crap for the link.

No comments: