Wednesday, September 14, 2005

On victory for me, and maybe for thee

Okay, so today my fantasy football team, the North Buckhead Missing White Chicks (led by QB Tim Rattay), have been given a break from their regular two-a-days after their glorious triump over the Nut Crunchers (led by QB Peyton Manning). This victory gives them a satisfying 1-0 record to start the season and puts them at the head of the southern division of the Big Ass Football League in point standings.

Alas, while my guys rest, I must turn my attention to my fantasy hockey league. Circumstances beyond our control have led to several teams dropping out, leaving us with only three in the league. Now, we can certainly have a hockey season with three teams, but I always feel that the more really are the merrier in fantasy sports (and a lot of other things). Any of my readers interested in throwing together a team and taking a chance at triumphant hockey victory (or vicious hockey ass-whupping, as the case may be) can take off their helmets and throw down their gloves in the comments section, or shoot me an e-mail. I'll warn you, though: southern girls only look sweet.

No comments: