Okay, so a high-speed chase led police along the Florida-Alabama border Tuesday night as they followed a Chevy Monte Carlo, which reached speeds in excess of 100 miles an hour before crashing inside the Gulf Shores city limits.
The driver was under the influence of alcohol.
She was also under the influence of being barely tall enough to see over the steering wheel, being out past curfew on a school night, and using Lindsay Lohan as a role model, 'cause she was 11 years old.
They start 'em young in Alabama.
1. Ella Fitzgerald, "Isn't It Romantic?"
2. Dion, "Runaround Sue"
3. Coldplay, "Trouble"
4. Pytor Ilyich Tchaikovsky, "Danse hongroise" from Swan Lake
5. Barenaked Ladies, "Light Up My Room"
6. Abbey Lincoln (featuring Stan Getz), "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?"
7. U2, "Like a Song..."
8. Cake, "Race Car Ya-Yas"
9. Lit, "My Own Worst Enemy"
10. Queen, "Fat Bottomed Girls"
"Race Car Ya-Yas" indeed. Actually, a couple of those look Not-Even-Random. Anyway, your Ten, random, not-even-random, or unintentionally not-so-random, go in comments.
Unrelated: I try to avoid doing this, because this is a blog and not a billboard, but: S. Hugo, if you're out there, drop a girl a line to let her know you haven't been eaten by sharks.