Friday, August 17, 2007

On the good, the bad, and the Friday Random Ten


Another winner, another loser.

Okay, so what's good and bad this week?

Good gravy, can't y'all tell I'm busy?

What's good (for the week ending 8/17/07):

- iced coffee
- Ben & Jerry's Black and Tan ice cream
- rain (offer not applicable in Texas or Hawaii)
- spinach and feta pizza
- Michael Bublé at the Fox Theatre (or so I'm told)

What's not good:

- thirteen-hour workdays with no lunch
- creepy mandatory national ID cards

The Ten:

1. Michelle Branch, "You Set Me Free"
2. DJ Sammy, "Heaven"
3. Pet Shop Boys, "I Made My Excuses & Left"
4. Joss Stone, "Chokin' Kind"
5. Josie and the Pussycats, "Real Wild Child"
6. Billie Holiday, "Stormy Weather"
7. Johnny Cash, "I Walk the Line"
8. Lauryn Hill, "Lost Ones"
9. Cake, "Race Car Ya-Yas"
10. Massive Attack, "Teardrop"

What's good for you this week?

No comments: