Friday, August 24, 2007
On the good, the bad, and the Friday Random Ten
Two people who need spankings for very, very different reasons.
Okay, so when the endorphins start wearing off and a kind of torpid euphoria sets in, you remember that the past week was crazy like Rose McGowan's love life (and wardrobe), but you don't remember precisely why. And that, in and of itself, is a good thing. Here are a few more.
What's good (for the week ending 8/24/07):
- a boss who says, "You worked really late last Thursday. Why don't you bust out of here a little early today?"
- the Classy/Trashy Party to benefit Magic Moments (photos to follow)
- kicking your shoes off at the end of a long day
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
- Inside Man on DVD
What's not good:
- disproportionate sentences for drug-related crimes
- tight deadlines
1. Joss Stone, "Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin' On Me?) Part 1"
2. Trey Parker and Matt Stone, "I've Got Something in My Front Pocket for You" from "South Park"
3. Dinah Washington, "No More"
4. Morrissey, "Glamorous Glue"
5. 311, "Leaving Babylon"
6. Kay Starr, "My Kinda Love"
7. The Smiths, "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore"
8. Sarah Brightman, "Deliver Me"
9. Nine Days, "Bob Dylan"
10. Luigi Boccherini, "Allegro" (from Concerto in G Major)
And what about you? What's good for you this week?