Friday, August 12, 2005

On Friday Random Ten

Okay, so... I got nothin'. Here it is:

1. Madonna, "Frozen"
2. Annie Sellick, "Give Me The Simple Life"
3. Les Nubians, "Bebela"
4. Astrud Gilberto, "Here's That Rainy Day"
5. Chad & Jeremy, "A Summer Song"
6. Kula Shaker, "Tattva"
7. Guster, "So Long"
8. Patti LaBelle, "Lady Marmalade"
9. Garbage, "I Think I'm Paranoid"
10. Kristen Barry, "Ordinary Life"

And now, a quest for my reader(s): I'm trying to put together, as a gift for a friend, a compilation CD about bitches. The problem is that she's a country music fan, and to my knowledge, most country singers are far too polite to ever sing about a bitch unless a) she just got squished under the porch of his trailer, along with his other three hounds, or b) it's preceded by "sonofa."

Do country singers ever sing about bitches?

No comments: