Friday, August 19, 2005

On Friday Random Ten

Okay, so my reward for putting up with Katie Couric this morning was getting to watch Michael Buble on Today's summer concert series. Good God, the man is fine as a day at the beach. And it's not the chiseled-jaw, broody-eyed celebrity kind of fine, either; it's the approachable, kind of cuddly fine that you just want to drag back to your apartment and... Aherm. Oh, look, it's my iPod! I wonder what is on it!

1. Frank Sinatra, "I Only Have Eyes For You"
2. OMD, "Electricity"
3. Jump, Little Children, "Angel Dust"
4. Aimee Mann, "You Could Make A Killing"
5. Jump, Little Children, "Close Your Eyes"
6. Ashlee Simpson, "Unreachable"
7. Sarah Brightman, "Un Jour Il Viendra"
8. Norah Jones, "I've Got To See You Again"
9. Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Scar Tissue"
10. Johnny Cash, "Hey Porter"

Which all adds up to the fact that Michael is totally going to call me.

No comments: