Okay, so I know I'm a little late on this, but a girl is busy, so give her a break.
This Not-Even-Friday, Not-Even-Random, For-That-Matter-Not-Even-Ten goes out not to Judge Constance Russell, who was only doing her job (and good on her for that), but for all the gays out there interested in settlin' down, as well as all of the straights out there who don't see why they shouldn't.
The Ten (almost):
1. The Beach Boys, "God Only Knows"
2. Gladys Knight & The Pipps, "If I Were Your Woman"
3. The Chemical Brothers, "Hey Boy Hey Girl"
4. The Original Broadway Cast of Avenue Q, "If You Were Gay"
5. Blur, "Girls & Boys"
6. Otis Redding, "When a Man Loves a Woman"
7. Joss Stone, "Fell in Love With a Boy"
8. Sting, "The Secret Marriage"
9. Wet Wet Wet, "Love Is All Around"
9. Kay Starr, "Lover Man"
Your Ten (more or less) goes below.