1. The dateline is Johnson City, Tennessee (Doug, Bill from JC, w00t!).
2. Their paragraph, my emphasis:
On Dec. 2, investigators formally interviewed Copas and asked if he understood the military's policy on homosexuals, if he had any close acquaintances who were gay, and if he was involved in community theater. He answered affirmatively.
Not even kidding.
They could tell he was a thesbo a mile away.
And that's why this Friday Not-Even-Random Ten goes out to Bleu Copas. In all seriousness, man, I hate it for you. That stuff's just unfair. It's not right, and it's not okay, either.
Of course, now it makes me question that whole thing with the guy who played opposite me in No Sex Please, We're British in 1999...
1. Tom Jones, "Sexbomb (Peppermint Disco Mix)"
2. Joss Stone, "Fell In Love With A Boy"
3. Maroon 5, "Secret"
4. Billie Holiday, "Ain't Misbehavin'"
5. Mono, "If You Only Knew"
6. Original Broadway Cast of Avenue Q, "If You Were Gay"
7. Elvis, "Suspicious Minds"
8. Jump, Little Children, "Hold Your Tongue"
9. The Killers, "Somebody Told Me"
10. Dixie Chicks, "Everybody Knows"
Your Ten go below.