Okay, so here's to job security. As a government employee, I really like the idea that you can screw things up to the point where people are actually, physically dead and still have your job guaranteed for the next two years at least. That's why this Friday Not-Even-Random Ten goes out to Donald Rumsfeld, who could eat a Jewish baby on live, national television while backing over a kitten in his SUV and wash it down with French wine, and George W. Bush would give him a big, manly, back-slapping hug for striking fear into the hearts of the terr'ists.
1. Shakira, "The One"
2. Sting, "Big Lie, Small World"
3. Kim Ferron, "Nothing But You"
4. Shania Twain, "You're Still the One"
5. Aimee Mann, "You Could Make a Killing"
6. Dirty Vegas, "Days Go By"
7. Jet, "Look What You've Done"
8. Queen, "Don't Stop Me Now"
9. Lenny Kravitz, "God Save Us All"
10. The Smiths, "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore"
Your Ten go below.