Okay, so senators have finally reached a compromise on the immigration debate, which is amazing in that it a) actually seems like a reasonable plan and b) has caused Bill Frist and Ted Kennedy to appear in a photograph together, showing that it can actually be done if you're quick with a camera.
But this Not-Even-Random Ten isn't for them. No, this one is for Charles Krauthammer (a good American name if I've ever heard one), who thinks that the compromise is insufficient because it doesn't allow for a $700 million wall to be erected along our southern border. Screw employer sanctions, Charlie says. Build a barrier.
Just for Charlie, a pleasant mix of songs brought to us by filthy foreigners:
1. Richard Wagner, "Brunnhilde's Apostrophe" from Die Gotterdammerung
2. Cal Tjader, "Soul Sauce (Fila Brazillia remix)"
3. Cibo Matto, "Spoon"
4. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, "Il Catalogo e questo" from Don Giovanni
5. Tom Jones, "Sexbomb"
6. Hugh Masekela, "Mama"
7. Frederic Chopin, "Nocturne No. 13 in C minor"
8. Carmen Consoli, "Uguale a ieri"
9. Shakira, "Suerte"
10. The Beatles, "Hey Jude"
And one more:
11. The Original Broadway Cast of Avenue Q, "Everyone's a Little Bit Racist"
Your Ten, random or no, goes in comments.