Okay, so I usually try to relate my Friday Not-Even-Random Ten to something that's happened in the new lately, something that I've blogged about, occasionally something that's affecting my life. However, nothing that's happened this week really compares to something I found just this morning. Courtesy of TBogg, Shakespeare's Sister and now Hey Jenny Slater, we give you "The Spirit of Truth" (seriously, seriously NSFW).
Click it, crank it, and savor the expression on your boss's face. This Friday Not-Even-Random Ten is dedicated to Crazy Cable Access Preacher Guy; repeat it after me, bitch: I come in the name of Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit.
1. J.S. Bach, "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring"
2. Snoop Dogg, "What's My Name"
3. Franz Schubert, "Ave Maria"
4. Busta Rhymes, "Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See"
5. J.S. Bach, "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God"
6. Dr. Dre, "Bitches Ain't Shit"
7. Gioacchono Rossini, "Credo in unum Deo" from Petite messe solennelle
8. AMG, "Bitch Betta Have My Money"
9. William Byrd, "Haec Dies a 6"
10. N.W.A., "A Bitch Iz a Bitch"
Your Ten, and/or your story of how you got fired for referring telling your boss you ain't following Whitey's rules, go in comments.