Wednesday, April 19, 2006

On comings and goings

Okay, so Scotty "Rainman" McClellan has announced his resignation as White House press secretary, saying to President Bush, "I have given it my all sir and I have given you my all sir, and I will continue to do so as we transition to a new press secretary.”

I feel that this is the time for incisive commentary, mention Andy Card, something about how they've run out of people who are actually doing their jobs and now have to actually fire the crappy ones, suggest the names Donald Rumsfeld and Michael Chertoff for the next chopping block, but honestly, I got nothin'. There has to be some snark out there! Helen Thomas! Jeff Gannon! Come on, brain, think!

Nothing.


"You're asking me to comment on an ongoing investigation... I've already responded to that question... Ongoing investigation... I won't comment on an ongoing investigation... I've already responded... Already responded... Ongoing..."

No comments: