Friday, June 17, 2005

On nomenclature

Okay, so quick question: when a gay guy hangs around a girl for the purpose of looking straight, she's called his beard, right? So what would it be called when a straight woman carts around a gay guy for the purpose of looking not single (note: "pathetic," while accurate, doesn't fit for current purposes)? Post suggestions below.

No comments: