Friday, March 31, 2006

On George W. Bush: This Is Your Soundtrack

Okay, so it turns out that puppysitting a dog with kennel cough is not unlike babysitting an eighteen-month-old. The only difference is that instead of getting viscous, unidentifiable goo down the back of your shoulder, you're getting it down your pant leg. I'm trying to convince myself I'm getting the better deal.

None of which has anything to do with our president's warrantless surveillance program, currently under examination and debate as the Senate tries to decide if it's totally naughty or just kinda naughty. That's why this Friday Not-Even-Random Ten is dedicated to said program, which may well be listening in on me right this very second.

Unless they're listening to you...

1. Guster, "I Spy"
2. Elvis, "A Little Less Converation"
3. Vertical Horizon, "You Say"
4. Madonna, "Don't Tell Me"
5. Take 6, "Like the Whole World's Watching"
6. No Doubt, "Don't Speak"
7. El Bosco, "Satellite"
8. Kent, "Things She Said"
9. Dave Matthews Band, "So Much to Say"
10. Gladys Knight & The Pipps, "I Heard It Through the Grapevine"

No comments: