Okay, so there was no missing and no ignoring the perverse sexual fantasies of South Dakota State Senator Bill Napoli as he descibed, in creepy and excruciating detail, the horrible things that would have to happen to a (Christian, virginal) girl in order to earn her an abortion. Kind of makes you wonder how many anti-choicers wander around thinking like that all the time, and are just bright enough not to say it in front of a TV camera.
Somebody has to be that stupid that publicly, or else who would we talk about the next day? Thank you, Creepy Bill Napoli, for giving us a topic of discussion and a prolonged, unifying, Ewwww!" Your reward? Today's Friday Not-Even-Random Ten:
1. Richard Cheese, "Creep (originally recorded by Radiohead)"
2. Jump, Little Children, "Violent Dreams"
3. K's Choice, "Virgin State of Mind"
4. Paul Oakenfold, "What It Feels Like for a Girl"
5. Four Star Mary, "Pain"
6. Lauryn Hill, "When It Hurts So Bad"
7. Average White Band, "Pick Up the Pieces"
8. Guster, "Scars and Stitches"
9. Shirley Bassey, "The Lady Is a Tramp"
10. Michelle Branch, "Are You Happy Now?"