Friday, March 03, 2006

On Glad tidings

Okay, so in case you needed a reason to go out to Gwinnett Arena Sunday (like the Gladiators hockey isn't reason enough), you've got one, but you'd better get there early. The first 1,000 fans into the arena will receive one of these:

Did I say I was kidnapped? Oh, I meant to say... I was napping! Yeah! On the bus. Slept right through my stop, ended up in Albuquerque. My bad.

Now, before you get any ideas, this is not a Jennifer Wilbanks bobblehead (the eyes would be way more buggy). No, this is a "Runaway Bride (Any Similarity to Actual Persons is Unintended and Purely Coincidental) Bobblehead Doll," complete with veil, bouquet, tennis shoes, and ticket stamped "ABQ."

Again, not Jennifer Wilbanks. Just a bride. In running shoes. Not her. Because that would be mean.

No comments: