Okay, so Dickwad here feels the need to "save women from themselves" and make their decisions for them, and while there is some debate as to the medical ethics of the entire situation, it's pretty much unanimous that the man is a sanctimonious, misogynistic, paternalistic, self-important ass - and, moreover, fairly dumb for sharing that fact with the readership of the New York Times.
And that's why this Friday Not-Even-Random Ten is dedicated to the good doctor. May every one of his female patients read the NYT and see exactly what he thinks of their decision-making capabilities.
1. Big Audio Dynamite, "Innocent Child"
2. Space, "Female of the Species"
3. Garbage, "Dumb"
4. Dr. Dre, "Bitches Ain't Shit"
5. The Thompson Twins, "Doctor! Doctor!"
6. Remy Zero, "Save Me"
7. The Flys, "Got You (Where I Want You)"
8. The Rolling Stones, "Under My Thumb"
9. Jump, Little Children, "Woman In Chains"
10.Tears For Fears, "Everybody Wants To Rule The World"