Tuesday, April 10, 2007

On blogrolling and blogwhoring (which, I suppose, could be combined into "blogrollwhoring"? Yes?)

Okay, so I tweaked my blogroll a bit over the weekend, adding some new blogs I frequent, removing a few defunct ones, adding a mausoleum for the dead but glorious blogs of my blog-youth, updating links, and whatnot (especially whatnot). And now I have this deep-seated paranoia that I accidentally omitted someone important or dropped an old favorite or failed to link someone who's been kind enough to link me.

So we're going to call this Blogroll Amnesty Day Redux, except with the far more populist, small-blogger-friendly twist that I'll be adding blogs instead of dropping them for the mortal sin of not being a top-100 blog. If you've been on my blogroll but now aren't, or haven't been but want to be, or link me and haven't gotten a link in return, or just aren't feeling the reciprocal blog lovin', drop me a line in comments or shoot me an e-mail to let me know. Everyone not trying to sell me Cia!i$ and Vi@gr@ at below-pharmacy costs will get sincere consideration.

'Cause I'm cool like that.

No comments: