Wednesday, April 18, 2007

On the lighter side of the news

Okay, so I did want to take a moment to officially and categorically deny all allegations that I was involved in the breakup of Prince William and Kate Middleton. What Wills and I had was very special, but we both knew that it could never work out for a variety of reasons, and the subsequent breakup was mutual and amicable. When, after a considerable recovery period, Wills decided to step back into the dating pool, I was happy for his happiness. I thought Kate was a lovely girl and had great hopes for their future happiness. It is my further hope that they will both be able to find the support they need in this difficult time and that they may even, one day, come back together.

William's new single status does not mean that I have regained or intend to regain what we once had, and I appreciate the discretion of the press on this matter.

That is all.

No comments: