Friday, April 20, 2007

On Friday Random Ten

Okay, so only one thought came to mind a the sight of the headline, Britney Spears flashes her panties.

Britney wore panties!

There's hope for the world after all. Here's the Ten:

1. Hector Berlioz, "Le Spectre de la Rose" from Les Nuits d’été
2. Korn, "Falling Away From Me"
3. Fountains of Wayne, "The Girl I Can't Forget"
4. Kula Shaker, "Magic Theatre"
5. Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, "Prologue" from The Sleeping Beauty
6. Kelly Clarkson, "Since U Been Gone"
7. Johnny Cash, "Ragged Old Flag"
8. Billy Stewart, "Summertime"
9. Athenaeum, "Anyone"
10. Sarah McLachlan, "Fallen"

In other news, I will be spending my Saturday in Tuscaloosa, tailgating for the A-Day game and keeping an eye on Doug's dog. This will mark the first time I've a) tailgated for a game in which fight I have no dog, b) and it's a spring scrimmage, c) and I won't actually be attending the game.

Realizing that I have a problem is, I'm told, the first step to healing. Your Saturday plans and Friday tens go in comments.

No comments: