Friday, April 27, 2007

On Friday Random Ten

Okay, so we've all had those weeks, right? Those weeks? Weeks like those?

Well, while this week wasn't quite like being lured to a land of sweets and joy by a pair of annoying unicorns, only to have your kidneys stolen when you get there, it was definitely... Well, this chick knows:



Confidential to 57326: Just pick one. Please. It really doesn't matter; any of them would work. Just choose one, and then stick with the one you choose. Please.

Confidential to the one who wants to edit: Just pick one. Please. I realize that at this point, we aren't even working with your money anymore, but you set the deadline and going back and forth and back and forth and back and forth isn't getting us there. You practically wrote the damn thing yourself, so just pick the one you like. Please.

Confidential to the tall one: Just pick one. Please. I've come to realize that my opinion in this matter is negligible at best, will probably be discarded entirely, and I accept that. But that leaves it up to you to pick one. Which I wish you would do quickly, because I really have to pee. Please.

Sigh. The Ten:

1. Jump, Little Children, "Come Out Clean"
2. Kay Starr, "I Cry By Night"
3. Diana Krall, "Popsicle Toes"
4. Furslide, "Over My Head"
5. Lenny Kravitz, "Yesterday Is Gone (My Dear Kay)"
6. The Original Broadway Cast of Avenue Q, "There's a Fine, Fine Line"
7. Ice Cube (featuring Das EFX), "Check Yo Self"
8. 311, "Mindspin"
9. Michael Bublé, "I've Got You Under My Skin"
10. Lunatic Calm, "Leave You Far Behind"

That looks... Yeah, that looks just about right, all told. What about you? How was your week? What's on your Ten?

No comments: