Okay, so just as I start pondering the vagaries of Alabama law regarding, ahem, "personal massagers" and the like, Amanda over at Pandagon brings us this humorous and funny segment from The Dildo Diaries addressing Texas blue laws. As you watch, enjoy the clever asides by Molly Ivins, the distinction between someone with "intention to distribute" and a "hobbyist," and the wide available varieties of "educational models" and "personal masssagers."
Be sure to watch to the end to see why this is illegal in the state of Texas:
Anyway, this Friday Not-Even-Random Ten is dedicated to those hard workers who look out for our immortal souls by restricting us to fewer than six "personal massagers" at a time.
1. Hank Jones, "First Came Woman"
2. Norah Jones, "Turn Me On"
3. Busta Rhymes, "Ill Vibe"
4. A Tribe Called Quest, "Electric Relaxation"
5. Skunk Anansie, "Hedonism (Just Because You Feel Good)"
6. Paul Oakenfold, "What It Feels Like for a Girl"
7. Duran Duran, "Come Undone"
8. Snoop Doggy Dogg, "What's My Name"
9. 311, "Come Original"
10. The Temptations, "Treat Her Like a Lady"
Annie Sellick, "Comes Love"
Save Ferris, "Come On Eileen"
Sting, "Fill Her Up"
Your Ten go - Wait, on second thought, I don't even want to know.